Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Wild About You with Hello Bluebird.....

Hello everyone!! 
I am super excited to be stopping by to share a card I created as a design team member 
of the awesome Hello Bluebird company!!! YAY!!! The sets from Hello Bluebird are 
beyond cute, fun, and truly wonderful to create with!! 


I went bananas ...lol for this cute monkey from the 
Jungle Littles stamp set.


I also used the Gallery Frame dies set. 


To create the background I used Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink and Mowed Lawn
Distress ink. 


I then colored my little monkeys using Copic markers. 


I used different combinations of my favorite browns. 
For the darker one, I used E49, E47, E44, E41. 


For the other two, I believe I used E55, E51, E50 with a bit of E35 and E31 
(I forgot to write those down, lol).





I hope you enjoy my "Wild About You" card! 
We have a new release coming up next week ....believe me it is full of 
CUTENESS!!! 

Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day! 

Challenges For Fun~ 
Animal Magic 


4 comments:

  1. Super CUTE card! LOVE those sweet little monkeys!!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to becoming a design team member of Bluebird, Mayra. So happy for you! This card is adorable. Those monkeys are fun and colored so nicely. I like how you ink blended the background and added the vines to make the jungle scene. Terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Mayra, I love the little monkeys, so cute, and the whole jungle scene is fabulous! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new DT, Mayra!! They are lucky to have you!! This is so absolutely adorable!! The monkeys are so cute!! Your coloring is beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS