Pages

Monday, December 4, 2017

Craftin Desert Divas December 2017 Release Sneak Peek Day 1 ....

Happy Monday everyone !!! 
It is the first day of our 

Craftin Desert Divas 
December 2017 Release 

Sneak Peek !! 

Today we are sneak peeking a new stamp set called Hugs & Kisses, 
along with a new stencil Hearts Galore and a new die set Nested Hearts Dies. 

For my card today I used the Hugs & Kisses stamp set.


I kept the card simple. 
I wanted the Valentine troll to be the focus. 


I used Copic markers to color the images. 
Using my fave reds R46,27,17,05 and 02. 


Please feel welcome to join us here 
for the Facebook event page : 

Image may contain: text

Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Hoping you have an amazing and Blessed day! 
 



2 comments:

  1. Cute, Mayra! Your favorite red colors are nice and vibrant. I like the way the troll is blowing heart shaped bubbles. I like your CAS design. Enjoy how you include a tag version in your designs as well. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, how SWEET! Those images are adorable Mayra!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS