Pages

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Marker POP Guest Designer ......


Hello everyone !! Happy Sunday !! 
Today I am super happy to be guest designing 

I am honored and grateful for this opportunity !! 
For this challenge it is a color theme . 


For my card today I used the Skating By stamp set from 
Avery Elle . This image is so fun !! I have had this set for a bit of time 
( I won't tell you how long ,lol ) and this is the first time I used it !!!! 


I used my Copic markers to color the images in . 
I was going for a deep berry look ...this is as close as
 I was able to get with the colors I own . 
Might be time to look into more colors, lol !



I used RV69,66,63 with a bit of RV000 and B0000 in the center . 


For the blue tone I wanted to keep it more cool toned .
 I believe I used B01 and B0000 ( I should have written it down ) . 


For her hair I used E44, E50 and a bit of  E49 . 

Super quick and easy card to create ! 
I hope you enjoy . 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by !
Wishing you a Blessed day !! 


6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Mayra!! I love the skater girl!! You colored her perfectly!! The tag is fabulous, too!! Love these!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!!! Your coloring is outstanding as always:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! What a SWEET card and coordinating tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful coloring on that super cute image. You have terrific coloring skills. I also really like that you usually have a secondary project that complements the main one perfectly. Thanks for sharing! Have a happy day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops...meant to say Congratulations on the guest designer spot, too! That is so exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Duper CA-UTE!! Adorable card & Tag!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS