Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

YOU Are Fabulous .....


Hi everyone !!
Happy Friday !! 
I am stopping by to share a card I created for our 
June Mood Board 
Inspiration Challenge . 

Today is the last day to join us !! 
I LOVE the colors in the photo !! 
I once again used the girl from the 
stamp set . 
I combined her with the new 

 I colored her similarly to the colors I used for my last card inspired by the same mood board. 
 For the background, I used the scalloped edged die from the Fancy Frames set. 

I hope you enjoy this card and feel inspired to create !! 

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day ! 


CDD Products Used : 
stamp set 
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

2 comments:

  1. So absolutely adorable, Mayra!! I love the shaker Ferris wheel!! You've colored her so beautifully!! This is gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Great color choices. The Ferris wheel is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS