Pages

Friday, June 23, 2017

CDD June 2017 Release Sneak Peek Day 6 ...

Happy Friday !! 
Welcome to Day 6 or our 
Craftin Desert Divas 
June 2017 Release 
Sneak Peeks . 
Today we are sneak peeking the 
Coffee Wizards stamp set . 

I die cut a piece of cardstock using Fancy Frames dies and Tim Holtz watercolor paper . 

I then did a bit of watercoloring to create the "magical aura"  scene. 
I used Distress Oxide Inks in the colors

For the center of my images I used the 

For the second card I created to share with you today 
I used the very cute 
Birthday Bus stamp set 
from Avery Elle . 

 I loved this cute image from the moment I saw it !! 
 I colored up my image using Copics . 
I then wanted to add some balloons and found these on the Skating By stamp set . 
 Then I added a bit of Distress Inks in the colors Tattered Rose and Spun Sugar to the background , 
stamped my sentiment , and the card was basically done . Quick and simple <3 . 

I hope you enjoy the cards I created to share with you today !! 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by !! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

4 comments:

  1. They're both so gorgeous!! I love the colors and the images you used!! Fun and fabulous, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable cards, my friend! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I adore your cards! That first one has such a magical feel to it. You used your coloring and watercoloring magic, that is for sure. I think those purples are fabulous and the turquoisy tealy minty color is a wonderful complement. The birthday party bus is fantastic, too. Oh how I enjoy your coloring. You make images look awesome! Well done! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE both cards!!! They are totally sweet!!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS