Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

CDD January 2017 Stamp Release Sneak Peek Day 2 ....

Hi everyone ! 
I am back to share this post for the second day 
of our CDD January 2017 Release Sneak Peeks ... 

For today we are sneak peeking the 
Sweet Shop stamp set 
and the new Window Dies . 

I used the adorable images from the Sweet Shop set for my project today . 
 I matched the colors I would be using to the colors I was using for this weeks planner spread in my mini HP . 
I colored in all of my images using Copic markers . 
 This is the planner spread for this week . 



I hope you enjoy the projects for the second day of our sneak peeks . 
Make sure to join us on the Facebook event page <3 

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! She's so sweet!! You colored her beautifully!! You have the most gorgeous planner!! I love it!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers...your card is so darn adorable! Fantastic coloring~the planner is beautiful and coordinates perfectly! Awesome job!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I was so happy to see your comment on my blog, Mayra! Thanks so much. I would have replied, but your account isn't set up to receive them. But thank you SO much for stopping by. Now onto this post. Amazing! Your planner is gorgeous. I enlarged the pictures to take a better peek. Just amazing and your sweet little girl coordinates perfectly! Oh boy, to have your coloring skills. Your art just makes me smile. Thank you for sharing!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS