Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

CDD Warmest Wishes ......

Happy Wednesday everyone !! 
Mayra here from 
with today's post . 
Are you ready for our November Release ?! 
It is full of cuteness and must haves !! 

You can join the event page here


When we reach 125 "going" to our Nov release 
the new Bundled Up Bunny digital stamp will be added 
 to the CDD Shop as a freebie for 24 hours, 
so be sure to share our event. 
You can find it here:
Make sure to invite your friends !! 

I created a card using this sweetie . 
I colored my images in using my Copic markers . 


I was inspired by the colors in the current 
Social Media Challenge . 
 I love the grays and browns together . 

I hope you enjoy this card I created ! 
Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

Hugs, 

CDD Products Used : 
Bundled Up Bunny 
Digital Stamp 

Image 1


Image 1


Image 1


Image 1

2 comments:

  1. This is so absolutely adorable, Mayra!! What a sweet image!! You colored it so beautifully!! I love the scene you've created!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how SWEET Mayra! LOVE the way you colored that adorable image! Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS