Pages

Friday, October 28, 2016

Happy Planner October Spread ....

Happy Friday everyone ! 
I wanted to share my spread 
in my Happy Planner 
for this week of October .
I went with a orange,gray and black 
color combination . 

Of course I had to add some of my fave pumpkins from 
the CDD Farmer's Market stamp set . 


I colored in the images using my colored pencils from 
Prismacolor. 





Here is the card I created for this weeks CDD 
Social Media Challenge :
I added a picture of this in my planner. 
I love these pumpkins from the 
Fall Hall Pass 
digi set . 

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day !
Hugs,

CDD Products Used: 

Image 1

Image 1


2 comments:

  1. Your planner is a work of art, Mayra!! I love the pumpkins!! You colored them so beautifully!! The card is stunning, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mayra! I've had a Crazy busy week and just finally got some free time to check out my Favorite blogs! YAY ME! :) WOW! Your Planner looks amazing! I don't think I would be able to write it in, cuz it would mess up all the pretty stuff you did to it! :) The card is beautiful as well.... Have a Happy Halloween!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS