Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

CDD Roarin' Cute Dinos.....

Happy Wednesday everyone !! 
I am stopping by to share this fun card ....yes FUN I had a blast coloring in these dinos from
the CDD shop <3 . I wanted to create a prehistoric scene , with the erupting volcano and the dinosaurs around it . I colored in my images using my Copic markers . I will have the ones I used listed below . 

 I added the leaves in the background for a more wilderness feel ,lol . Didn't convince me so for the rest of the photos I opted for sequins instead . 
 I used the sentiment from the It's All About Zoo stamp set .
 I felt these images called for a ROAR in the sentiment , since dinosaurs roared right ?! 
 I used a bit of Tumbled Glass distress ink for my sky . 
I hope you enjoy these fearsome but cute dinos . Most importantly I hope you feel inspired to create ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

Hugs, 

Recipe ~ 
CDD Shop : 
stamp set
Image 1


Image 1

Dino Brontosaurus Digital Stamp

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Copic Markers Used : 
Volcano: Y23, E31, E35, E44, E59 with a touch of 100 
Palm Tree : G21,YG03, G94, G99, 100
Y23, E31, E35, E44, E59 
Stegosaurus : Y11, Y18, YR04, YR07
T-Rex: G000, G00, BG13, BG72, BG75, BG78
Pterodactyl : Yr27, Y18, Y11
Triceratops : YG0000, YG00, YG21, YG23, YG13, YG25, YG17
Brontosaurus: YR000, YR01, YR02, YR07, E15, E18 


3 comments:

  1. OMG! This is freaking fantastic! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! I love the scene you've created!! The dinos are absolutely adorable and you've colored them perfectly!! Love this my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scene looks fabulous Mayra! LOVE, LOVE it!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS