Pages

Friday, March 25, 2016

CDD~ Hoppy Easter .....

Happy Friday everyone ! 
Mayra here from 
with today's fun post .

I created this 
Easter card using the 
cute 
digital stamp . 

 This image was super fun and easy to create with .  
The hardest part ~picking the colors I would be using for the little eggs . 



 I used some of the Heidi Swapp color shine sprays to create the splatters on the background . 
And of course I used my FAVORITE all time dies :

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day ! 

Hugs, 

CDD Products Used : 
digital stamp . 
Image 1



Image 1


4 comments:

  1. aww how cute.. Hoppy Easter to you too.. have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so absolutely adorable, Mayra!! I love the sweet bunny!! The colors are fabulous!! You did a gorgeous job my friend!! I love, love it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS