Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Sending ......

Happy Thursday everyone !!
I wanted to stop by and share with you another set of cards I created . 
For this set I was inspired by two challenges currently going on .
The first being the
Wednesday Challenge which is Die Crazy .
The second is the photo inspiration challenge 
from 


I was inspired by the cute Christmas trees and fun colors
 as you will see in my photos ,lol . 

I created the backgrounds
using 
Tim Holtz 
Distress Inks .


For the greens I used Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron . 
 For the blues I used Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire .
 And my favorite combination Spun Sugar , Picked Raspberries and Seedless Preserves . 

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day ! 

Recipe ~ 


Challenges 4 Fun~

9 comments:

  1. These are so gorgeous, Mayra!! I love the colors!! The backgrounds are so beautiful!! Love these cards my friend!! They're fabulous!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lisa! Those backgrounds are stunning!!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuteness overload.. i love these sweet cards..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow!! What a gorgeous set of cards...absolutely love the way you have created the background on each of them...beautiful colors and design ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My!! Such a set of beautiful cards!!Gorgeous background!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely these gorgeous card Mayra. Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness!!! Beautiful set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the perfect Challenge for you Mayra - you do Sparkle & Shine the best! Your cards are so pretty and super sweet! :) Hope you & your family have a wonderful holiday!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh they are such adorable cards and what wonderful colourways you've done.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS