Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Fun Christmas Tags .....

Happy Happy Tuesday everyone !! 
Almost Christmas ... YAY !!! 
I am so excited ! I LOVE 
spending time with family and celebrating the birth of our Savior !!! 

I wanted to stop by and share a couple of the sets of tags
 I have created ( believe me there are more lol ) . 

This first set I created , I was going for a more elegant look . In my mind I was trying to match my home decor by using the taupe and white along with silver and gold . 




The second set I wanted to have a touch of cuteness along with the elegant theme . I used Lawn Fawn for these . 



 These were all lots of fun to create . As I was making them more ideas would pop in my head ,let's just say my craft room is a glittery, gold tag disaster zone lol ! 

I wish you all a beautiful and Blessed day !! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Mayra, your tags are so beautiful! I love the elegant look and the color combination is gorgeous!
    The little penguins are as cute as can be! So stinken cute! Have a super day and Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are all gorgeous.. they will look great on some gifts all wrapped up.. Merry Christmas.. yay it is in just a couple of days..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Mayra, these are so elegant and gorgeous!! I love the designs!! The penguins are so sweet!! You did an amazing job on all of them my friend!! I hope you and your family have a safe and happy holiday season!! Merry Christmas!! Hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! These are soo gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS