Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Back with more fun at BBTB2 !!!

Hello again !!! 
I am back once again for today ,
 with the start of a new challenge at
 BBTB2 !!!
Our wonderful design team sister
Diana
chose an all time favorite theme for us this week :
" Anything Goes " !!!

The possibilities are endless !! We always enjoy seeing all of your wonderful creations !!! I hope you visit each one of my talented design team sisters !!! 

I created this fun little pumpkin treat bag . I decorated it with rolled flowers from the Flower Shoppe cartridge as well as added a tag with those adorable pumpkins from Too Cute By Jessica Fall Festival file ( I really love this one ) . I stamped the sentiment on the other side of the tag using Craftin' Desert Divas stamp set . 




Recipe ~
Cricut 
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 1 and 2 ,
Flower Shoppe 
Too Cute By Jessica ~
Craftin' Desert Divas ~


Thank you so much for stopping by !!!
I hope you have a blessed day !! 

8 comments:

  1. Oh Mayra, your basket is just adorable!!! I love the papers you have used and I love those ovals for pumpkins just too cute!! I love your tag too. This just can't get any cuter! The papers you have used are just perfect and I just love the embossing you have done on this cute basket. Well done! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Mayra!! I love the basket!! The pumpkins look amazing!! The embossing is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, you did it again. How cute is this!! I love the polka dot paper and those beautiful rolled flowers! The pumpkin box is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Mayra!!!! This is awesome!!! I so love your pumpkin basket!! The papers are amazing! And the rolled flowers are most fabulous!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mayra, this is GORGEOUS!! Your pumpkin treat bag is absolutely amazing! The beautiful rolled flowers look just incredible! Your 3D projects are ALWAYS over the top!
    Nice work:)
    Happy Tuesday!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome home decor, look at all the wonderful parts that make this beautiful centerpiece. Love it

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous project I love all the wonderful detail! Fabulous designs as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that looks amazing!!!! love the flowers, especially! You make the most awesome 3D projects, truly! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS