Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Jo's Fun Friday Challenge #52 and SOUS !!

It's Friday !!!

Can you believe we are at the 
end of the month already ???
Whew , time flies !!!

Hope you are all having a 
wonderful week ,
 and month !!!

Today we start a new challenge at
 SOUS ,
and at 

Our theme at SOUS is to use any die cut Circles on your project .
 At Jo's we are celebrating her blogs anniversary ,
 so our theme is Happy Birthday 2 U !!!

I used my Silhouette to create this birthday cake box . 

 I embossed the phrase Happy Birthday , and some circles with the 3twenty Crafts Stamps and Sparkle N Sprinkle 
embossing powders . 



Our wonderful Sponsor this week for 
Jo's Fun Friday is 

Recipe ~
Silhouette 
3Twenty Crafts ~

Thank you so much for visiting me ! 
I hope you join our challenges ,
and have a wonderful day !! 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cake box my friend!! I love all the stamping and embossing... that really pops right off the cake! I absolutely love this!!! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    JO
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love. As always an awesome creation. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful project Mayra! You are so creative! It has been a pleasure serving on the SOUS team with you. I am looking forward to following your creative endeavors as I love your work my crafty friend!
    -Melin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is amazing!! The embossed stamps look so fabulous!! What an awesome project my friend - you are so creative!! Love it!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow oh Wow and Wow what a cool looking birthday box, wow I'm in awe The details are just delish and the embossing is awesome, I'll just sit here and admire it for awhile, wow! Have a fantastic weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS