Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Shaped card challenge !

Hello everyone !!
Happy Monday !!! 

Today is the start of  new challenge at BBTB2 , and we are continuing the second week of our linky party at Craftin'desert Divas

At BBTB2 we are asking that you create a baby themed project ! And at Craftin' desert Divas our theme is shaped cards !!! These are both such fun challenges ! I hope you can join us and share a project with us !!

I chose to make a baby themed shape card , using my cricut ! I was going for a gift basket look , not sure if I achieved this ,lol . I like the soft colors together , and of course added some glitter ! I hope you feel inspired to create !! 




For this Linky party at 
our wonderful sponsors are 




TCBJ - $20 regular priced patterns





Recipe ~ 
Cricut ( Baby Steps ) 
Bubble Gum
Martha Stewart Glitter 
Tourmaline 


Thank you so much for stopping by !



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS