Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Layout of my sister !

Hello everyone !! 
Today I am sharing this layout I made of my youngest sister Angie , it was supposed to be done on her birthday last week , but I finished it a little late , lol . 

I used my SNS music labels stamp set ( I love these sets ) , I couldn't wait to use these . I followed the sketch from Skissedilla . I hope you enjoy and feel inspired to create !! 


I'm not sure of you can see the butterfly in the upper right corner , but its there :) . 




This is the sketch I followed . 


Recipe ~ 
Sketch from 
http://skissedilla.blogspot.com/
Silhouette ( Miss Kate Cuttables flourishes, swirls  ) 
Other Products :
Hero Arts Shadow Ink ( black )
Heidi Swapp Color Shine (blush) 
Heidi Swapp Title 
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist ( cork)

Challenges 4 Fun ~ 
Skissedilla ~ Sketch
2CreativeChicks- #10 Anything Goes
Silhouette Challenges - #9 Anything Goes (Circle doilies)
The Crafty Scrapper ~Punches or Dies
DL. Art ~ Thankful ThursdayChallenge , Thank you for the music
4 Crafty Chicks ~ Anything Goes 


Thank you so much for stopping by ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS