Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

SOUS Die Cut Challenge !

Happy Friday everyone !! 
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas !!! We were busy , in a great way . Love spending time with my family and just enjoying each others company . 

I would love to thank Cindy from Scrapbook Blessings , 
I received my wonderful prize in the mail !!! I love every single item , 
I cannot thank you enough !!!! 
As you will see in my project 
I used some of the buttons from the Christmas Potpourri 
( I love them so much Cindy )!! .

I am truly grateful and very blessed 
to meet such amazing people through this love of crafting we share !  

Today is the start of a new die cut challenge at SOUS , we are asking you to create a project using any die cut that is a snowflake . This is such a great challenge , it fits the season perfectly . We hope you join us , make sure to stop by our wonderful design teams blogs for inspiration ! 
Have a wonderful day ! 



For my project I decided to make a scrapbook layout . I just saw the paper and I went from there , it was a fun and quick layout to put together . My snowflakes are from the silhouette store and from My Scrap Chick files .



Recipe ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS