Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Spooky Wednesday !

 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello everyone !
Happy Wednesday ! This week sure is flying by , actually the whole month ! I can't believe this weekend is already my son David's 10th birthday ! As you can imagine , I am super busy with projects , but I am having lots of fun working with fantastic files from My Scrap Chick , as well as loving all my glitter and embossing powders from Sparkle N Sprinkle !!! I can't thank these wonderful companies enough , for giving me the amazing opportunity to design for them .

Today I am sharing this haunted mini house box set from the silhouette store , both sides open and can be filled with goodies . I added some of the ghosts from my cricut create a critter 2 and simply charmed cartridges . Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day !

Challenges 4 fun ~
 Craftin desert Divas ~ Halloween Linky Party , 2 Creative Chicks ~ Spooktacular Linky Party ,  Silhouette Blog ~ Fall, Rose Blossom Garden ~ Halloween, Decorate to Celebrate ~ Halloween Part 2  ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS