Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Spooky Ferris wheel !

Hello everyone !
Happy Tuesday ! Halloween is almost here ! Today , I wanted to share with you this Ferris wheel I made from svg cuts . I received this as a prize from my friend Jo from Jo's Scrap Shack ! Thank you so much Jo !! It is from the summer carnival set ( hint I am also making the matching spooky circus tent ) . I loved this Ferris wheel as soon as I saw it , I knew I would use it for Halloween , I will be adding candy to it as well . Thank you so much for stopping by , hope you have a wonderful day !

                                                                       Recipe ~
Svg cuts Summer Carnival Set ,
Silhouette Store Spider web flourishes,
My Scrap Chick
Cricut, Happy Hauntings, Pretty Pennants,
Sparkle N Sprinkle Flourishes Stamp Set#516 ,
 Embossing Powders ~
Mulberry EP415, Orange Marmalade EP323, Pear EP420,

Challenges 4 Fun ~
Craftin'Desert Divas ~ Anything Goes, Die Cuttin Divas #139 Anything Goes, Ribbon Carousel ~ RCC 86 Fall and Halloween, 2 Creative Chicks ~ Halloween, 2 Creative Chicks~  Spooktacular Linky Party , Cameo Creations ~ Halloween, Silhouette America ~ Halloween ( Flourishes spider web), Decorate to Celebrate ~ Ghostly Goodies, Parade Your Crafts ~ PYC # 7 Halloween/ Autumn , Creative Cutting Challenge ~ #21 Halloween Not a Card ,


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS