Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween !





 

 
 
 
Happy Halloween everyone !!

Stopping in today to wish everyone a happy and safe Halloween !!!!

I made a couple of these treat bags , I couldn't decided which one I wanted , so I made 3 different types , fun and easy . I also added the finishing touches to my spooky circus , adding some spooky critters to it ! I also wanted to share the happy Halloween banner I made to go under my spooky village ! Hope you have a wonderful and safe day !

Recipe ~
Svg cuts Summer Carnival Set ,
Miss Kate Cuttables ~Owl,
SVG Cutting Files ~ Skeleton
Cricut, Create a Critter 1,2 , Pretty Pennants
Creative Beginnings ~
Glow in the dark glitter

Challenges 4 Fun ~
Craftin'Desert Divas ~ Anything Goes, Die Cuttin Divas #139 Anything Goes, Ribbon Carousel ~ RCC 86 Fall and Halloween, 2 Creative Chicks~  Spooktacular Linky Party , Cameo Creations ~ Halloween, Silhouette America ~ Halloween ,, Parade Your Crafts ~ PYC # 7 Halloween/ Autumn ,  , Silhouette Challenges ~ Critters,  Craft My Life ~All Crafts Challenge October /November  Anything but a card

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS