Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Happy birthday !!!

 
 
 
 
 
Hello everyone !!

Today is such a wonderful day , it's a day full of birthdays , I would like to share this birthday cake from My Scrap Chick that I made for all the wonderful people that share an October birthday !

I would love to wish my sister , my niece ( her birthday was last week ), my brother in law , two of my sons, my nephew , Donna an amazing person and super sweet , Tara another amazing and great person , Margie, Becki fellow designers from my scrap chick , and everyone else that is celebrating a birthday this month , happy happy birthday !!! Wishing each one lots of love and happiness !!

Recipe ~
Cricut ~
Simply Charmed
Sparkle N Sprinkle ~
Sparkle N Sprinkle Flourishes Stamp Set#516  ,

Challenges 4 Fun ~
2Creative Chicks- Spooktacular Linky Party
Jo's Scrap Shack -FFC Anything Goes
Craftin'Desert Divas - Halloween Linky Party
Cameo Creations Challenge - Halloween
Decorate to Celebrate ~#62 Ghostly Goodies
Die Cuttin Divas ~ #183 Halloween  

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS