Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Layout of sister

Hello everyone !! Happy Thursday !!! Today I am sharing this layout I made of when my sister was pregnant with my beautiful four year old niece (I am really Scrapbooking all over the place ) ! I saw this navy and pink color combo ( one of my favorites) and I had to use it !! I tried to keep this one a little more simple , my version of simple , I still ended up cutting one of the 12x12 patterned papers at an angle and matting them and obviously didn't keep it as simple as I thought !!


Hope you enjoy !! Have a wonderful day !!

I used my Silhouette with svg files for baby girl from Miss Kate Cuttables . I used some pink tulle behind the bow made from another svg file as well as the swirls . I inked some of the edges with tim holtz distress ink in spun sugar, and studio g navy .

Challenges 4 Fun :
Charisma cardz ~ Favorite color combo, Penny's Challenges~ 2 or more patterned papers,
Craft My Life ~Anything but a card, Created with Love Challenges~ CWLC 58 Anything Goes, Creative Cutting Challenge ~ Must use a svg file #18 Anything Goes ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS