Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Crafty Monday !

Hello everyone , Happy Monday !

 Today I am super excited to start as a  design team member for a great challenge blog , Bitten By the Bug 2 , very grateful !! Our challenge for this week is to use any overlay from any cricut cartridge in a project , link it up and let us know which one you used . I am also happy to be a guest designer at one of my other favorite challenge blogs Craftin' Desert Divas , our linky party is Say it with a Sentiment ,any project with a sentiment will go perfect , and you have two weeks to come and play !!

I decided to make a mini fall banner for my scrapbook room , to hang over all my pumpkins ( I have a good harvest ;-) ) , and fall themed projects , I made small because I wanted to see how the colors are going to look , I plan on making a larger version later on . I used my cricut Pretty Pennants cartridge for the beautiful leaf overlay and I used the bottom scallop option , I then typed the word Blessings on my Silhouette ,the font is Annabel Antique Script , cut them out and layered them with their offsets , then used sparkly ribbon in between .

Hope you enjoy and have a Wonderful day !




For Craftin'Desert Divas Linky Part #16 there are some wonderful sponsors:

$15 to KBD





$10 to TRN

Challenges 4 Fun ~ Fantabulous Cricut ~ Fall is in the air ! Simply Create Too ~ #47 Fall/Autumn, Parade your Crafts ~ PYC#5 Fall Challenge,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS