Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Cousins at school layout



 
Here is a close up of the title I made ,using my silhouette for the words, and my cricut for the banner!
I used the file svg from My Scrap Chick's recipe box to matte my pictures with .
 

Hello everyone ! Happy Monday !!! Today I am sharing this layout I made of my boys and my nieces , when they were younger they went to the same school for a couple of years !! It was lots of fun ! I followed the sketch from Stuck on You Sketches ( loved it ) ! And I used my silhouette for the back to school title and to weld my ABC letters together !I used my cricut for the numbers, the pencil, the banner, apples, schoolbooks and scissors . Hope you enjoy !! Have a wonderful day !!!

Recipe for this layout :
Paper ~ Recollections , Silhouette ~ My Scrap Chick recipe box tabbed folders, Miss Kate Cuttables School words, font to weld the letters, Cricut ~ My Community, Simply Charmed, Alphalicious, Create a Critter 2, Something to Celebrate , Tim Holtz distress ink ~ barn door, tea dye, peeled paint

Challenges 4 Fun : Fantabulous Cricut ~ Numbers or Letters, Stuck on U Sketches ~ Sketch , Silhouette Challenges ~ #5 welding Letters, Scrap It Girl ~ Back to School Challenge, 123 Get Scrappy ~ Tic Tac Toe Stampin, Die cut , School , Creatalicious Challenges ~ #55 School Time ,
Rose Blossom Garden ~ #12 School Theme , Silhouette America Blog ~ Welding Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS