Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Finished pear and apple birthday card!!!



Happy Middle of the week !!! This week seems to be flying by ! My sons birthday campout is this weekend !! It's going to be a house full of boys (more than it already is ) ! Today I am sharing this shape card I made of two pears and an apple using my cricut and gypsy !!! I was inspired by the
FCCB challenge to use fruit and my mom has these really pretty decorative pears in her house ! I love how the card came out ! I would have never thought of using fruit cut out in this way !! I decided to make this a birthday card , since I have lots of August birthdays !!! Thank you for stopping by !!Challenges : Fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com Use Fruit, Diecuttindivas.blogspot.com 2of anything, Paperplaytime.blogspot.com Use patterned paper, doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com anything w ribbon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS