Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Finished 4th of July card !!!

I am so happy I was able to finish the card and watch a movie with my hubby and kids that's a great way to start a Monday in my opinion !!! I used my Cricut for this card and I am going to participate  in a couple of challenges that will be listed below if you would like to check them out also !! Cartridges I used were cricut craft room basics , Everyday paper dolls for the shooting stars that
are supposed to be fireworks lol, Independance Day ,Home decor, Fancy Frames,Celebrations, and gypsy wanderings ! I am also linking this card to pinkcricut for the link it up party ! Thank you for taking the time to look at me projects !
Challenges
simplycreatetoo.blogspot.!Cutitupchallenges.blogspot.com/ , fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/ , BittenbytheBug2.blogspot.com/,pinkcricut.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS