Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Disney yellow black and white layout

Happy Saturday !!! Hope the start of your weekend is going good !!! I was just finishing up this layout of my boys and I including my Anthony (in my belly ) of us at Minnie's Plaza Inn breakfast ! We were there during summer for my oldest son Matias birthday and its a great way to start a day in Disneyland !
Thanks for stopping by !!!!
I was inspired by the dssketch#109 at deconstructing jens website and I used the colors from myshericrafts ! I also used my cricut of course !! And my Stickles in yellow, diamond, and lime green! Here are the challenges that inspired me :
Bittenbythebug2.blogspot.com/ anything Disney , pinkbydesignstamps.com summer food or drink, Deconstructingjen.com sketch ,  Myshericrafts.blogspot.com/ white , yellow, and black !

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS